This week's activities
There are no changes to the daily routine for week four. And there are two new exercises to include in this weeks workouts; shallow squats and calf raises.
Severs quick links:
The daily routine is still to be done every day. It now contains:
- Foam rolling, 10 rolls each position
- The Crouching Three stretches, 30 seconds per position each leg
- Glute activation routine, five reps each leg for each variation
- Standing calf isometrics, just two sets of 45 seconds each leg
- Bent leg calf isometrics, just two sets of 45 seconds each leg
- Keep logging your pain levels before and after the days program
The workout. To be done three times per week, with at least 48 hours rest between each workout. It contains:
- Glute bridges, three sets. See workbook for reps
- Bodyweight squats, three sets. See workbook for reps
- Standing calf raises, three sets. See workbook for reps
- Stride Outs, three sets. See workbook for reps
*On days when you perform the workout, this can be done separately or combined with the daily routine.
It is also worth noting at this point that for some people their heels are not quite ready for calf raises by week four and you may find it increases the pain number. If this is the case for you we suggest repeating week three to give the heels more time to settle and muscles time to strengthen before trying the calf raises through motion again in seven days time.